Kohia Terrace School 2023 profile report - click HERE
There is a new focus to evaluation, Te Ara Huarau that supports each school’s improvement over time. ERO have introduced a new reporting model to ensure it aligns with the key features of the new approach, [Te Ara Huarau].
Key features include ERO:
- working with all schools in an ongoing way rather than as a one-off event
- connecting with each school’s strategic planning and reporting cycle as part of their improvement journey
- working in partnership with schools, collaborating in support of equitable and excellent outcomes for all learners.
Each school will:
- have a dedicated ERO Review Officer (Evaluation Partner) who works alongside the school
- have a different experience depending on needs, strengths, and their school’s specific evaluation focus
- be on a three-year evaluation cycle.